Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Hours Before

I didn't have any sleep that night. I was with Odie adding the final touches to the AVP we were going to show only a few hours after. Dindo (a.k.a. Perl) was also fully awake at home, formulating backup plans for splitting the video to two screens.

Jun Valbuena and the rest of his photographers took care of arranging my attire.

They took shots of everything.















I slept at about 10:30 p.m. and woke up at 12:30 a.m. I looked myself at the mirror and noticed I had the biggest eye bags in the world.




Reiman did a good thing before we started with the make-up session. He prayed for the event, the bride, the groom and everything else.

After the prayer, Reiman is ready to use his magic on me and the rest of the ladies in the entourage while Jun Valbuena's team takes pictures of everything.


"Is the sun out yet?"














"Finally, the sun is out!" I'm wearing Edd Sy's creation -- a gown fully beaded with sparkles of Swarovski crystals.





I'm about to leave the hotel and head for the wedding venue. I'm using Ate Ezra's car instead since the bridal car did not arrive on time. Kuya Jonathan overslept so Xave is driving me. We meet him along the way, so we switch bridal cars in the middle of the road.


Practice time. How the photographers found me, I do not know.




The bridal car - Thanks to Tito Meynard.


"Should I come out yet?"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin